i must write something today as you could see my long hiatus.i am scratching my head wondering what to write..sooo lets talk about myself.haha.
yeah,after you just heard about my son and husband,im in doubt if dont want to know about me.
hellooo do you know that i'll be turning 31 next 2 months?yessss..i am 3 series guys.i left behind my 20s, with some pride,of cos!and with this hectic lifestyle, where times goes very veryyyyy fast, i'll soon realized i'd left 30s too (which make me FORTY whoaaaa)
so whats make your life' worth every second?
here my fair share:
1) spend times, like every little spare times with your love ones. i promise you this will be my favorite mantra of all. spend times with your parent, sibling, children, husband, friends. because thru times, people changes/get older/moves.
2) find a hobby.i am trying..i am trying =D
3) writes!!with all the technology beyond and above, jote down every special memories and pictures.to be evergreen, lets scrapbooked it!!
4) Job.yeah you are in 30,so most of us already stick our mind on what we are earning for the family and future.would you just stop look for other challenging work?for me,no.this is the time of doing what you love,rather than love what you do.
5) kids. Oh my God..they grew up so fast!!!kiss them alotssss and play with them alotttt (which is im lack of).their imaginary is beyond amazing.
And...as times goes by there are many many thingss that you have to solve (i just realized so much responsibility arrives and they call for attention)
But fret not
And do i told you my current hobby is collecting perfumes?oh my god such an expensive interest i developed.