Skip to main content

busy B wondering

hubby is as bussiest as ever.just recover from fever and sore throat.as a smart wifey, i helped him with home remedy.but finally ubat woods jugak yang dapat nama -____-"

so hows my dapur?my last time i did really enjoy cooking was erkkkk..i can't remember. as i can recall i masak ape2 je yang mudah dan cepat sebab malam2 nak alas perut je pun =D

im just wondering, ecspecially to working mummy or working wife, do they cook every day after come back from office?mind sharing with me where do u mummies get ur energy from?by drinking booster?hehe.joke.

the next things i wonder about is, what did u cook?ecspecially yang ade growing kiddies? i am wondering rite know that i can't even finish up my invoices =D

for me, yes i do prepare meals - for weekdays and weekend. but on weekdays, for dinner, i normally practised simpler, faster and tastier (huhu i masak tk sedap). contoh nye:

1) ikan goreng n sup sayur
2) burger
3) bihun/nasi/mee/keowtew goreng
4) french toast
5) spageti
6) any kind of soup
7) ayam/daging goreng2 

for weekends (kalau ada di rumah lah.kalau di rumah mak atau MIL adalah horay horay) i will try to cook sumthing special (hukhuk) plus desserts.

contohnya:

1) kari 
2) ayam yogurt
3) asam pedas
4) masak kurma
5) nasi ayam 
6) ataupun simple2 mcm weekdays dinner kalau angin malas dtg.

desserts:

1) puding caramel
2) puding roti
3) smoothies (my fav)
4) minum petang - cucur pisang,cucur udang

minggu ni rasa nak buat donut.tapi dah lama i merancang, tapi tak buat2 haha.

so u guys, uols masak ape plak?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

review kasut christy ng

im a bit disappointed yesterday. as much as i wanted to go to the Christy Ng's shop, i failed to amuse myself.  this i my personal view. i am sorry if it hurt. located at Uptown Damansara, u can find the shop at the 2nd level of the building.to my surprise, as i think it will be located at the ground floor for easy visiting.nevermind. step in, i was welcomed by a shouting from one of the staff to another staff , "there's customer outside!".she pressed the lock to unlocked the door.next i was directed to a small room of shoes.i guess my bedroom is larger ;p  i prompted myself to take the shoes and try..omg the sales person warned me not to try the one which doesnt suit my feet.i wasss likeeee whattttt?never in my life i got such warned even i was in charles & keith. can u nice2 telling me ha? looking at the material itself,compared to the hike price, i reaaaallly dun give a damn.or in a nice2 word, memang tak sesuai la material verses harga .for the...

When Swiss Meringue Buttercream hurt you

First, I am not a baker. Like those home bakers. But still, I have been baking for quite sometimes. Trying many recipes.  I bake Chocolate Cake yesterday. And lately, my mind is on Swiss Meringue Buttercream. Like I have to give it a try, no matter what. Hence the "d-day" arrived. And I'm not enjoying it at all. My buttercream is grainy!!!! The granulated sugar just refused to dilute in the white eggs! They just being too stubborn, don't they? I almost melting just by keep on stirring and hoping my sugar will be dissolved. But they won't. The temperate should reach 160F/71c. But still, my sugar is still can be seen and touch. Deep in my heart I know, I failed. I sit down. Calm myself and start searching how to fix it. With sweat all over me. Crying inside. I found this kinda fix : Trying to reheat the whole batch or partially. By adding some fluid will help the sugar dissolved. But through this process, I think the problem is sugar itself. It has to really melt in...

Formula milk in breasfeeding-friendly hospital?

Wah sedar tak sedar Daniyel reached 3 weeks today.wehuuuu *throw confetti Daniyel is a great boyyyy.such a bless. Mummyyy is such a cranky unbehave mum,in another note. Mom skip breakkie bcos of the sleepiness,forgot to tie up hair, lessen the jamu dosage n throw tantrum to f in every single thing that doesnt fall in places. Maybe we could call it baby blue? And yesterday somebody told me that nurses in hospital will feed ur baby with formula milk once the baby was born.no wonder the babies in nursery remain silent n sleep all night. I felt betray.all this while during my check up and by seeing the hspital wall,breasfeed is widely promoted. Like non other thing allowed.Some new mum like me dun even think bout formula milk n make it look like a SIN. I am angry in disbelief.could anyone clarify?please. So that I could sleep better.