Skip to main content

who don't love Sukin facial recovery serum?



I started using serum way back like 9-10 years ago.
My first serum was Eucerin Serum White Solution. It was from a whitening range.  The main reason I bought this was that I have some dark patch (or was it sunburn?). I don't even know what was it back then. While searching up and down with a lower budget, I found Eucerin serum.

Which is, if I can remember vividly, was not really serum. It was quite runny (with a bit of rich texture) and white in color. But I strongly believe in my decision HAHAHA I finished 4 bottles of the serum and my dark patches on the cheek were gone.

My skin type back then was oily and had mild acne (acne never stop hunting me up until today!! )😏😏 I had a long history of battling against acne and red skin. phew..those days guys!!

Later in my younger life, I changed my whole set to Clinnelle. OH MY GOD! I love this brand. I was first introduced also by their serum, as long as I can recall, the light blue range. 

And from time to time I always love to try Serum up until now. We had such amazing relations! I never veered myself 😇😇😇

Recently I found the Garden-Eden Serum which is SOOOOOO nice I love them so much. it deserves its own entry, I promise!

My itchy finger never stop. never have the intention too. I found another called SUKIN in Guardian Pharmacy last month, and god I was really caught with price.RM 30+ for 30ml. You kidding? 




The bottle is nice packaging of dark green glass with a pump. Compared to another brand of serum, which normally is drop type. The pump comes together with the cover make it great for traveling. The texture is not really serum, it is ruiny like water, and I will need like 3-4 pumps for each use. The smell is quite "herbs" and all natural ingredients inside. I use twice a day with a generous amount before went to bed.

the texture

no residue after applying the serum

After almost 3 weeks of using, I feel like Sukin Facial Recovery Serum is a mild serum and need more to prove itself overtime. If you have an oily or combination skin, you'll benefit from the texture. However, for those with dry or super dry skin, this tends to slip and dry faster. It is not rich enough to combat your dryness. However please do remember to do the skin layering to optimize the result.

Good things come with this Serum is it's suited my sensitive skin. It does not cause any redness or acne. In a case your red bump pop up, Sukin Facial Recovery serum helps to enlighten it and it does "tame" your red bump to go any bigger and wilder 😁😁😁😁
Which is a big score.

In a day you need a simple, down to earth and pocket-friendly Serum, you can always trust Sukin Serum. Otherwise, on a special day, you may need extra booster Serum, you could go up layering this one with moisturizer or simply go for the one that burns a big hole in your purse 😂😂😂






 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

review kasut christy ng

im a bit disappointed yesterday. as much as i wanted to go to the Christy Ng's shop, i failed to amuse myself.  this i my personal view. i am sorry if it hurt. located at Uptown Damansara, u can find the shop at the 2nd level of the building.to my surprise, as i think it will be located at the ground floor for easy visiting.nevermind. step in, i was welcomed by a shouting from one of the staff to another staff , "there's customer outside!".she pressed the lock to unlocked the door.next i was directed to a small room of shoes.i guess my bedroom is larger ;p  i prompted myself to take the shoes and try..omg the sales person warned me not to try the one which doesnt suit my feet.i wasss likeeee whattttt?never in my life i got such warned even i was in charles & keith. can u nice2 telling me ha? looking at the material itself,compared to the hike price, i reaaaallly dun give a damn.or in a nice2 word, memang tak sesuai la material verses harga .for the...

When Swiss Meringue Buttercream hurt you

First, I am not a baker. Like those home bakers. But still, I have been baking for quite sometimes. Trying many recipes.  I bake Chocolate Cake yesterday. And lately, my mind is on Swiss Meringue Buttercream. Like I have to give it a try, no matter what. Hence the "d-day" arrived. And I'm not enjoying it at all. My buttercream is grainy!!!! The granulated sugar just refused to dilute in the white eggs! They just being too stubborn, don't they? I almost melting just by keep on stirring and hoping my sugar will be dissolved. But they won't. The temperate should reach 160F/71c. But still, my sugar is still can be seen and touch. Deep in my heart I know, I failed. I sit down. Calm myself and start searching how to fix it. With sweat all over me. Crying inside. I found this kinda fix : Trying to reheat the whole batch or partially. By adding some fluid will help the sugar dissolved. But through this process, I think the problem is sugar itself. It has to really melt in...

Formula milk in breasfeeding-friendly hospital?

Wah sedar tak sedar Daniyel reached 3 weeks today.wehuuuu *throw confetti Daniyel is a great boyyyy.such a bless. Mummyyy is such a cranky unbehave mum,in another note. Mom skip breakkie bcos of the sleepiness,forgot to tie up hair, lessen the jamu dosage n throw tantrum to f in every single thing that doesnt fall in places. Maybe we could call it baby blue? And yesterday somebody told me that nurses in hospital will feed ur baby with formula milk once the baby was born.no wonder the babies in nursery remain silent n sleep all night. I felt betray.all this while during my check up and by seeing the hspital wall,breasfeed is widely promoted. Like non other thing allowed.Some new mum like me dun even think bout formula milk n make it look like a SIN. I am angry in disbelief.could anyone clarify?please. So that I could sleep better.