Skip to main content

When life give you sour oranges...you sweeten it



In the mid of everyday chaos and routine, I try to do something else to distract my mind for a while.

It can be reading, sewing or baking. I am still learning how to do patchwork. In baking, it needs extra miles for techniques and nothing but patience.

Shopping can be too mind distracted if I can't afford 😂😂

So yesterday I was cleaning my fridge and my eyes glued to the shinning orange color inside.

sadly all of them are sour.



so when life gives you bad thing.. let's turn into good thing!!

1. cut into thinnest slice your knife could do
2. put all of them in the glass bottle
3. pour in honey (or brown sugar) and pinch of salt
4. keep in chill for hours






remember to drench your lips with all the juice afterward!

meanwhile.. I forgot to blog about my birthday last Sunday. I turn 34 years old this year. Such a blessing to live for 34 years. that's long. Thank you, Allah, for making me alive for 34 years old and counting. My happiness and abundance of rezeki all coming from You The Almighty.

the negatives side, trial, and bumpy roads..bring it on. I believe they are not permanent and will shape the best of me Insyaallah.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

review kasut christy ng

im a bit disappointed yesterday. as much as i wanted to go to the Christy Ng's shop, i failed to amuse myself.  this i my personal view. i am sorry if it hurt. located at Uptown Damansara, u can find the shop at the 2nd level of the building.to my surprise, as i think it will be located at the ground floor for easy visiting.nevermind. step in, i was welcomed by a shouting from one of the staff to another staff , "there's customer outside!".she pressed the lock to unlocked the door.next i was directed to a small room of shoes.i guess my bedroom is larger ;p  i prompted myself to take the shoes and try..omg the sales person warned me not to try the one which doesnt suit my feet.i wasss likeeee whattttt?never in my life i got such warned even i was in charles & keith. can u nice2 telling me ha? looking at the material itself,compared to the hike price, i reaaaallly dun give a damn.or in a nice2 word, memang tak sesuai la material verses harga .for the...

When Swiss Meringue Buttercream hurt you

First, I am not a baker. Like those home bakers. But still, I have been baking for quite sometimes. Trying many recipes.  I bake Chocolate Cake yesterday. And lately, my mind is on Swiss Meringue Buttercream. Like I have to give it a try, no matter what. Hence the "d-day" arrived. And I'm not enjoying it at all. My buttercream is grainy!!!! The granulated sugar just refused to dilute in the white eggs! They just being too stubborn, don't they? I almost melting just by keep on stirring and hoping my sugar will be dissolved. But they won't. The temperate should reach 160F/71c. But still, my sugar is still can be seen and touch. Deep in my heart I know, I failed. I sit down. Calm myself and start searching how to fix it. With sweat all over me. Crying inside. I found this kinda fix : Trying to reheat the whole batch or partially. By adding some fluid will help the sugar dissolved. But through this process, I think the problem is sugar itself. It has to really melt in...

Formula milk in breasfeeding-friendly hospital?

Wah sedar tak sedar Daniyel reached 3 weeks today.wehuuuu *throw confetti Daniyel is a great boyyyy.such a bless. Mummyyy is such a cranky unbehave mum,in another note. Mom skip breakkie bcos of the sleepiness,forgot to tie up hair, lessen the jamu dosage n throw tantrum to f in every single thing that doesnt fall in places. Maybe we could call it baby blue? And yesterday somebody told me that nurses in hospital will feed ur baby with formula milk once the baby was born.no wonder the babies in nursery remain silent n sleep all night. I felt betray.all this while during my check up and by seeing the hspital wall,breasfeed is widely promoted. Like non other thing allowed.Some new mum like me dun even think bout formula milk n make it look like a SIN. I am angry in disbelief.could anyone clarify?please. So that I could sleep better.