Skip to main content

happy 2019!!!!!

Hi readers and viewers(if this blog still has any..it feels so good to be back here after 6 months went on hiatus. thatssss longgggg.


even it is already 15 days past since new year, still, I am here to make commotion of it.


let's take a look at what 2018 brought me to:

  1. I was relocated to a new department. Wow. that was a very huge task for me that I still can't believe up until now
  2.  Attending my children first Sports Day!!!so excited don't know what to wear. But decided to wear All blue in support of Ali's team
  3. After many years contemplating to go to the Island (since Ali was a baby), Hubby and I decided to make this wish came true. So we went to Redang. Isa was nearly one year old and he kinda dislikes water, I think.
  4. for the first time ever, I started my small cake business
  5. I think a pet could be a good memory for kids, so I bought fish.it dead 3 months later.
  6. My breastfeeding journey was quite a success, at least for me. haha. I keep on pumping up until Isa 1 years old. that was tough when I have a day time job. when I first decided to breastfeed him, I knew that it will be tougher when I started my job after confinement. but mums, don't freak out. Just do it!
  7.  I went to Sheila On 7 concert with the Pretty Ladies wannabe.haha. it was soo much fun regardless of the seat story.
  8.  and.....last December I left my company after 7 years of service. What a nice ending story for 2018



what a year has passed and lesson learned along the way. We have a fair share of ups and downs. but don't let the negative be in our ways. The negative is just the way we looked at it. 

so hello 2019. 15 days have passed. How was yours? hope everything still intact. but if not, don't freak out yet. we still have another 350 days ;)
 

my new year resolution is I don't have ones. haha. I hope and pray for a better me every day (cliche I know!) and to be better mum and wife.

And above all to be closer to my Creator, InsyaAllah.


May our year will be smooth sailing!

Oh, I found resolution btw, I want to continue writing here. Like once a week or twice. Please, I wish this wish come true! dream do come true right?? hehe

See you in the next post!




Happy 2019!!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

review kasut christy ng

im a bit disappointed yesterday. as much as i wanted to go to the Christy Ng's shop, i failed to amuse myself.  this i my personal view. i am sorry if it hurt. located at Uptown Damansara, u can find the shop at the 2nd level of the building.to my surprise, as i think it will be located at the ground floor for easy visiting.nevermind. step in, i was welcomed by a shouting from one of the staff to another staff , "there's customer outside!".she pressed the lock to unlocked the door.next i was directed to a small room of shoes.i guess my bedroom is larger ;p  i prompted myself to take the shoes and try..omg the sales person warned me not to try the one which doesnt suit my feet.i wasss likeeee whattttt?never in my life i got such warned even i was in charles & keith. can u nice2 telling me ha? looking at the material itself,compared to the hike price, i reaaaallly dun give a damn.or in a nice2 word, memang tak sesuai la material verses harga .for the...

wedding : dress & pelamin

Assalamualaikum hari-hari sembang nak update blog pasal wedding tapi tak update jugak sebab tatau nak start dari mane.ok la kite start dr bende yang paling PENTING iaitu baju pengantin.hehe. secara seriusnye saya tak penah beli majalah pengantin atau ape2 yang berkaitan dengan kawen la in short. nak beli tapi mcm malas and membazir kalau baju semua tak suke and tak de satu pun yang saya nak copy.boleh?so hari2 saya google blog sampai muntah hijau and decide design mane yang saya favour d most.memang banyak.tapi jangan risau all bride to be sebab in the end you all akan jadi penat and quickly make up ur mind bile dah ade kat butik pengantin. warna ini haruslah ditentukan sebelum survey butik. tak payah la nak keriau dekat butik nak plih kaler ape. for me..masa decide kaler tu memang la off white utk nikah,tapi sebab mase plih kain tu..sanding nak pakai bronze alaskan gold,jadi kene lupekan off white and plih kelabu putih. maka hasilnye 1- nikah - kelabu + putih -----> ...

When Swiss Meringue Buttercream hurt you

First, I am not a baker. Like those home bakers. But still, I have been baking for quite sometimes. Trying many recipes.  I bake Chocolate Cake yesterday. And lately, my mind is on Swiss Meringue Buttercream. Like I have to give it a try, no matter what. Hence the "d-day" arrived. And I'm not enjoying it at all. My buttercream is grainy!!!! The granulated sugar just refused to dilute in the white eggs! They just being too stubborn, don't they? I almost melting just by keep on stirring and hoping my sugar will be dissolved. But they won't. The temperate should reach 160F/71c. But still, my sugar is still can be seen and touch. Deep in my heart I know, I failed. I sit down. Calm myself and start searching how to fix it. With sweat all over me. Crying inside. I found this kinda fix : Trying to reheat the whole batch or partially. By adding some fluid will help the sugar dissolved. But through this process, I think the problem is sugar itself. It has to really melt in...