Skip to main content

Pantang lepas pantang

Wahh...kelas kan tajuk boleh bagi pening.sebenarnya banyak sangat pantang yang saya dengar lepas habis tempoh wajib berpantang.

Ingatkan dah boleh raya,rupanya ada yang pantang sampai 2 tahun.memang menangis dlm hati kalau dh teringin sangat.

Tapi sebab badan sendiri kan so buatla keputusan sendiri.kalau saya memang nak ikot dan je.tapi fikir jugak nanti kalau sakit lagi susah.so jom chekidaut ape yg saya pantang.

1) air kelapa

Wahhhh ini air favorite masa pregnant or tidak.orang ckp sifatnya sejuk tidak membantu dalam penyembuhan urat.tapi tempoh pantang nye tak pasti berapa lama.

2) air ais

Dikhabarkan tak membantu dalam pemecahan lemak.

3) laksa

Ni pon makanan favorite.cmne tu.ade 2 teori yang saya baca.satu mengatakan bunga kantan tu menyebabkan angin.dua laksa tu sendiri yang xelok sebab dah lama diproses.

4) pulut

Pn mnyebabkan angin.

5) pakai stokin

Rasa sampai ke harini saya masih berstokin/berkasut.

6) elakkan angkat berat/ kerja berat/ berjalan terlalu banyak.

Rasa nya tu je kot.kepada yang berpantang selamat berpantangggg!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

review kasut christy ng

im a bit disappointed yesterday. as much as i wanted to go to the Christy Ng's shop, i failed to amuse myself.  this i my personal view. i am sorry if it hurt. located at Uptown Damansara, u can find the shop at the 2nd level of the building.to my surprise, as i think it will be located at the ground floor for easy visiting.nevermind. step in, i was welcomed by a shouting from one of the staff to another staff , "there's customer outside!".she pressed the lock to unlocked the door.next i was directed to a small room of shoes.i guess my bedroom is larger ;p  i prompted myself to take the shoes and try..omg the sales person warned me not to try the one which doesnt suit my feet.i wasss likeeee whattttt?never in my life i got such warned even i was in charles & keith. can u nice2 telling me ha? looking at the material itself,compared to the hike price, i reaaaallly dun give a damn.or in a nice2 word, memang tak sesuai la material verses harga .for the...

When Swiss Meringue Buttercream hurt you

First, I am not a baker. Like those home bakers. But still, I have been baking for quite sometimes. Trying many recipes.  I bake Chocolate Cake yesterday. And lately, my mind is on Swiss Meringue Buttercream. Like I have to give it a try, no matter what. Hence the "d-day" arrived. And I'm not enjoying it at all. My buttercream is grainy!!!! The granulated sugar just refused to dilute in the white eggs! They just being too stubborn, don't they? I almost melting just by keep on stirring and hoping my sugar will be dissolved. But they won't. The temperate should reach 160F/71c. But still, my sugar is still can be seen and touch. Deep in my heart I know, I failed. I sit down. Calm myself and start searching how to fix it. With sweat all over me. Crying inside. I found this kinda fix : Trying to reheat the whole batch or partially. By adding some fluid will help the sugar dissolved. But through this process, I think the problem is sugar itself. It has to really melt in...

Formula milk in breasfeeding-friendly hospital?

Wah sedar tak sedar Daniyel reached 3 weeks today.wehuuuu *throw confetti Daniyel is a great boyyyy.such a bless. Mummyyy is such a cranky unbehave mum,in another note. Mom skip breakkie bcos of the sleepiness,forgot to tie up hair, lessen the jamu dosage n throw tantrum to f in every single thing that doesnt fall in places. Maybe we could call it baby blue? And yesterday somebody told me that nurses in hospital will feed ur baby with formula milk once the baby was born.no wonder the babies in nursery remain silent n sleep all night. I felt betray.all this while during my check up and by seeing the hspital wall,breasfeed is widely promoted. Like non other thing allowed.Some new mum like me dun even think bout formula milk n make it look like a SIN. I am angry in disbelief.could anyone clarify?please. So that I could sleep better.