Skip to main content

must do

deep in my heart i lovvvvvveeee my blog.hehe.i really wanted to update about my wedding but hey i kind of miss my wedding day and Bali sooo much that i could not write well hehe.alasannnn.

btw..apart from do the talking every day..we must have crucial financial budget.the strict
ones.not the one that i used to when i was single heh.i mean it.so for a starter i google it and i can't seem to found the one that could guide us well.

yes.i know the income and expenses part..but how about investment like insurance take part?like seriously, we can't predict future (tho Mayan calender say the end will becoming soonnnnn).with all those viruses and accidental happened right infront of my eyes, i could not just say no to insurance (or other type of investment) for the purpose of unpredictable future expenses.

so now?i must go to buy a book.but which book?*sigh*

so let do some homework for the financial starter.

see u soon =) 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

review kasut christy ng

im a bit disappointed yesterday. as much as i wanted to go to the Christy Ng's shop, i failed to amuse myself.  this i my personal view. i am sorry if it hurt. located at Uptown Damansara, u can find the shop at the 2nd level of the building.to my surprise, as i think it will be located at the ground floor for easy visiting.nevermind. step in, i was welcomed by a shouting from one of the staff to another staff , "there's customer outside!".she pressed the lock to unlocked the door.next i was directed to a small room of shoes.i guess my bedroom is larger ;p  i prompted myself to take the shoes and try..omg the sales person warned me not to try the one which doesnt suit my feet.i wasss likeeee whattttt?never in my life i got such warned even i was in charles & keith. can u nice2 telling me ha? looking at the material itself,compared to the hike price, i reaaaallly dun give a damn.or in a nice2 word, memang tak sesuai la material verses harga .for the...

wedding : dress & pelamin

Assalamualaikum hari-hari sembang nak update blog pasal wedding tapi tak update jugak sebab tatau nak start dari mane.ok la kite start dr bende yang paling PENTING iaitu baju pengantin.hehe. secara seriusnye saya tak penah beli majalah pengantin atau ape2 yang berkaitan dengan kawen la in short. nak beli tapi mcm malas and membazir kalau baju semua tak suke and tak de satu pun yang saya nak copy.boleh?so hari2 saya google blog sampai muntah hijau and decide design mane yang saya favour d most.memang banyak.tapi jangan risau all bride to be sebab in the end you all akan jadi penat and quickly make up ur mind bile dah ade kat butik pengantin. warna ini haruslah ditentukan sebelum survey butik. tak payah la nak keriau dekat butik nak plih kaler ape. for me..masa decide kaler tu memang la off white utk nikah,tapi sebab mase plih kain tu..sanding nak pakai bronze alaskan gold,jadi kene lupekan off white and plih kelabu putih. maka hasilnye 1- nikah - kelabu + putih -----> ...

When Swiss Meringue Buttercream hurt you

First, I am not a baker. Like those home bakers. But still, I have been baking for quite sometimes. Trying many recipes.  I bake Chocolate Cake yesterday. And lately, my mind is on Swiss Meringue Buttercream. Like I have to give it a try, no matter what. Hence the "d-day" arrived. And I'm not enjoying it at all. My buttercream is grainy!!!! The granulated sugar just refused to dilute in the white eggs! They just being too stubborn, don't they? I almost melting just by keep on stirring and hoping my sugar will be dissolved. But they won't. The temperate should reach 160F/71c. But still, my sugar is still can be seen and touch. Deep in my heart I know, I failed. I sit down. Calm myself and start searching how to fix it. With sweat all over me. Crying inside. I found this kinda fix : Trying to reheat the whole batch or partially. By adding some fluid will help the sugar dissolved. But through this process, I think the problem is sugar itself. It has to really melt in...